Top Posts & Pages
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Caboc and Crowdie: Traditional cheeses of Scotland
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
Tag Archives: liver
Has modern farming increased the retinol in the liver you eat?
Liver is about the most concentrated dietary source of pre-formed vitamin A (retinol) that you could hope to find, along with a number of other vitamins. Like in us humans, animals store retinol in their liver and the more they consume … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Food, Nutrition, Research, science, Uncategorized Tagged liver, retinol, vitamina 11 Comments