Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Does bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) from the gut cause obesity?
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Graphic faecal transplants and obesity
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
Monthly Archives: October 2017
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates. This is perhaps one of the best-known quotes on diet and health attributed to Hippocrates, the physician in Ancient Greece considered to be the father of medicine. Only it … Continue reading