Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- A bread too far: Food structure and insulin responses
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
Tag Archives: science
Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
The effects of eating whole fruit or drinking fruit juice on blood glucose and insulin appears to be of some interest to people. As my last post on a study comparing apples, smoothies, and juice garnered some attention, I thought I would … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Drink, Food, Nutrition, Research, Uncategorized Tagged bloodsugar, fruit, grapejuice, grapes, insulin, juice, Nutrition, nutritionalscience, science 3 Comments