Top Posts & Pages
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Bere and Beremeal Bannocks
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
Tag Archives: science
The effects of eating whole fruit or drinking fruit juice on blood glucose and insulin appears to be of some interest to people. As my last post on a study comparing apples, smoothies, and juice garnered some attention, I thought I would … Continue reading