Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Himalayan Rock Salt
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
Tag Archives: Hormones
That the structure of food can influence its effects on our body is an underappreciated area of research and evidence is limited on this subject. The structure of food, sometimes called the food matrix is defined by the USDA as; “The nutrient … Continue reading