Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Tag Archives: juice
The effects of eating whole fruit or drinking fruit juice on blood glucose and insulin appears to be of some interest to people. As my last post on a study comparing apples, smoothies, and juice garnered some attention, I thought I would … Continue reading
The varying health effects of eating fruit, as compared to drinking juice or smoothies, are often discussed. Curiously though little actual scientific research is directly cited showing the metabolic effects of eating fruit or drinking juice. This strange absence of … Continue reading