Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Does bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) from the gut cause obesity?
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Graphic faecal transplants and obesity
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Recently I was reading some of a new book called “The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got it All Wrong and How Eating More Might Save Your Life”. This contains the interesting claim that humans evolved on a diet high … Continue reading