Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
Tag Archives: let food be thy medicine
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates. This is perhaps one of the best-known quotes on diet and health attributed to Hippocrates, the physician in Ancient Greece considered to be the father of medicine. Only it … Continue reading