Top Posts & Pages
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Caboc and Crowdie: Traditional cheeses of Scotland
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
Monthly Archives: May 2017
In the Name of the Fat.
The names of fatty acids that make up the fats in the world around us can be so familiar that we rarely consider where these names came from. While fatty acids now have systematic names and precise scientific names that describe … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Fat, fatty acids, Nutrition, science, Uncategorized 1 Comment