Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Organic Forest Honey
Tag Archives: Atayal
Aboriginal Taiwan – Fruit and Tea. Part 2.
Our second day in the mountains of central Taiwan dawned sunnier than the previous day with views across the village of Huanshan across the forested mountains. Our night was spent at the lovely Happy Ginkgo guesthouse with its ginkgo trees turned a beautiful … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Taiwan, Travel, Uncategorized Tagged #indigenous, #lishan, #snowpears, aboriginal, Atayal, fruit, Taiwan, Tea, Travel 1 Comment