Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- On the Pulse of Insulin
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Scapa, one of my current Scottish whiskies Scottish malt whisky, unlike other beverages such as red wine, tea or coffee, has received little attention with regards to its phenolic plant phytochemicals. In the production of malt whisky the pure distilled … Continue reading