Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Scapa, one of my current Scottish whiskies Scottish malt whisky, unlike other beverages such as red wine, tea or coffee, has received little attention with regards to its phenolic plant phytochemicals. In the production of malt whisky the pure distilled … Continue reading