Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Dihydrophylloquinone - hydrogenated vitamin K in the modern diet.
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Scapa, one of my current Scottish whiskies Scottish malt whisky, unlike other beverages such as red wine, tea or coffee, has received little attention with regards to its phenolic plant phytochemicals. In the production of malt whisky the pure distilled … Continue reading