Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Khalal dates
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Scapa, one of my current Scottish whiskies Scottish malt whisky, unlike other beverages such as red wine, tea or coffee, has received little attention with regards to its phenolic plant phytochemicals. In the production of malt whisky the pure distilled … Continue reading