Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Oat Avenanthramides
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Carrageen Seaweed Pudding
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
Tag Archives: salt
Recently I was reading some of a new book called “The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got it All Wrong and How Eating More Might Save Your Life”. This contains the interesting claim that humans evolved on a diet high … Continue reading