Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- The call of the Honeyguide
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
As the nights draw in and Christmas approaches here in Scotland bags of unshelled nuts start to appear in my local supermarket, as it is something of a tradition to have a bowl of unshelled nuts around the house at … Continue reading