Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Tag Archives: mineral content
Evidence of decreasing mineral density in wheat grain over the last 160 years
The wheat that we eat today has changed a great deal over the past century. The “Green Revolution“, the breeding of semi-dwarf, higher-yielding cultivars of wheat, and other cereal crops, has led to greatly increased grain production and crop yields since … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Food, Nutrition, Vitamins Tagged mineral content, Nutrition, wheat grain, wheat varieties 2 Comments