Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
Tag Archives: obesity
Does lipopolysaccharide (LPS), also known as endotoxin, cause obesity? Reasons to think it might (in mice at least) come from a high-profile paper published in the journal Diabetes in 2007 and titled “Metabolic Endotoxemia Initiates Obesity and Insulin Resistance” (cited … Continue reading