Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Khalal dates
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
Monthly Archives: January 2012
This recipe was developed with the aim of producing small tasty gluten-free cakes that are simple to make and require only commonly available cooking equipment. They also happen to be dairy-free and contain no added sugar due to the natural sugars … Continue reading