Top Posts & Pages
- Graphic faecal transplants and obesity
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Does bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) from the gut cause obesity?
Monthly Archives: January 2012
This recipe was developed with the aim of producing small tasty gluten-free cakes that are simple to make and require only commonly available cooking equipment. They also happen to be dairy-free and contain no added sugar due to the natural sugars … Continue reading