Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Tag Archives: F. Marian McNeil
Atholl Brose Whisky, oatmeal, honey, and sometimes cream. While not an obvious combination for a drink, there are few things as Scottish as this ancient libation that could be called a cocktail if it did not date from a time … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Drink, Recipes, Scottish Tagged Atholl Brose, F. Marian McNeil, Honey Leave a comment