Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Oat Avenanthramides
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Carrageen Seaweed Pudding
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
Monthly Archives: June 2015
In a recent post I looked into the science behind the phenolic compounds found in my favorite Scottish malt whiskies, and extracted into said water of life via the action of alcohol and water on the wood of the oak barrels … Continue reading