Top Posts & Pages
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
Monthly Archives: September 2018
We hear about the diversity of our gut microbiota quite a lot nowadays. But what that actually means is often a little vague. Microbiotaologists calculate diversity by borrowing equations developed by those who have spent much longer studying the diversity … Continue reading