Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Monthly Archives: September 2018
What is microbial diversity anyway?
We hear about the diversity of our gut microbiota quite a lot nowadays. But what that actually means is often a little vague. Microbiotaologists calculate diversity by borrowing equations developed by those who have spent much longer studying the diversity … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, microbiota, Nutrition, Research, science, Uncategorized Leave a comment