Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Dihydrophylloquinone - hydrogenated vitamin K in the modern diet.
Tag Archives: wheat varieties
The wheat that we eat today has changed a great deal over the past century. The “Green Revolution“, the breeding of semi-dwarf, higher-yielding cultivars of wheat, and other cereal crops, has led to greatly increased grain production and crop yields since … Continue reading