Top Posts & Pages
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
Tag Archives: wheat varieties
The wheat that we eat today has changed a great deal over the past century. The “Green Revolution“, the breeding of semi-dwarf, higher-yielding cultivars of wheat, and other cereal crops, has led to greatly increased grain production and crop yields since … Continue reading