Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Tag Archives: Seaweed
Carrageen seaweed pudding with raspberries. Following on from the previous post on seaweed eating in Aberdeen this is another quote from a later passage in the same article of the 8th November 1856 edition of Household Words. “The common plants which … Continue reading