Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Aboriginal Taiwan - Food and Forests. Part 1.
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
Tag Archives: fruit
Our second day in the mountains of central Taiwan dawned sunnier than the previous day with views across the village of Huanshan across the forested mountains. Our night was spent at the lovely Happy Ginkgo guesthouse with its ginkgo trees turned a beautiful … Continue reading
The effects of eating whole fruit or drinking fruit juice on blood glucose and insulin appears to be of some interest to people. As my last post on a study comparing apples, smoothies, and juice garnered some attention, I thought I would … Continue reading