Top Posts & Pages
- Graphic faecal transplants and obesity
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Type 1 diabetes mellitus is an autoimmune disease where both genetic and environmental factors, such as diet, combine to trigger the disease. Type 1 diabetes has been found to occur more frequently in individuals who also suffer from coeliac disease. This may … Continue reading