Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Category Archives: Wheat
Type 1 diabetes mellitus is an autoimmune disease where both genetic and environmental factors, such as diet, combine to trigger the disease. Type 1 diabetes has been found to occur more frequently in individuals who also suffer from coeliac disease. This may … Continue reading