Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
Tag Archives: fooddiary
<<<For the first post of this weeks food see here. The weekend usually involves more cooking for me and it is when I do my main shopping. This includes a visit to the supermarket, which is some walk away, and … Continue reading
“Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.” – Brillat-Savarin. So said Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, famed epicure and gastronome. What he would think of me from my food I do not know, perhaps lacking in the multiple courses … Continue reading