This is me.
I am a currently a PhD student investigating the influences of the intestinal microbiota on body weight regulation and obesity. When I have any spare time I like to use science and research to blog about other topics linking nutrition and health that I find interesting. If you should wish to see what I cook and eat you can follow my instagram.
Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- The call of the Honeyguide
- Honeyguides, fire, and human evolution.
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat