Top Posts & Pages
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Caboc and Crowdie: Traditional cheeses of Scotland
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
Tag Archives: apple
Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
The varying health effects of eating fruit, as compared to drinking juice or smoothies, are often discussed. Curiously though little actual scientific research is directly cited showing the metabolic effects of eating fruit or drinking juice. This strange absence of … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Nutrition, Research Tagged apple, bloodsugar, insulin, juice, Research 6 Comments