Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Oat Avenanthramides
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Carrageen Seaweed Pudding
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
Tag Archives: bloodsugar
The effects of eating whole fruit or drinking fruit juice on blood glucose and insulin appears to be of some interest to people. As my last post on a study comparing apples, smoothies, and juice garnered some attention, I thought I would … Continue reading
The varying health effects of eating fruit, as compared to drinking juice or smoothies, are often discussed. Curiously though little actual scientific research is directly cited showing the metabolic effects of eating fruit or drinking juice. This strange absence of … Continue reading