Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Cranachan is a classic Scottish dessert traditionally eaten in the late summer and autumn months in celebration of the year’s harvest. Its flavours of oatmeal, heather honey, and whiskey combined with soft fruits and cream makes this a thoroughly Scottish dessert. In her … Continue reading