Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- The call of the Honeyguide
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Cranachan is a classic Scottish dessert traditionally eaten in the late summer and autumn months in celebration of the year’s harvest. Its flavours of oatmeal, heather honey, and whiskey combined with soft fruits and cream makes this a thoroughly Scottish dessert. In her … Continue reading