Top Posts & Pages
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Aboriginal Taiwan - Food and Forests. Part 1.
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
Tag Archives: lps
Does lipopolysaccharide (LPS), also known as endotoxin, cause obesity? Reasons to think it might (in mice at least) come from a high-profile paper published in the journal Diabetes in 2007 and titled “Metabolic Endotoxemia Initiates Obesity and Insulin Resistance” (cited … Continue reading