Top Posts & Pages
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Himalayan Rock Salt
Tag Archives: lps
Does lipopolysaccharide (LPS), also known as endotoxin, cause obesity? Reasons to think it might (in mice at least) come from a high-profile paper published in the journal Diabetes in 2007 and titled “Metabolic Endotoxemia Initiates Obesity and Insulin Resistance” (cited … Continue reading