Top Posts & Pages
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- What is microbial diversity anyway?
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- The origins of semi-dwarf wheat
Category Archives: Scottish
Cranachan is a classic Scottish dessert traditionally eaten in the late summer and autumn months in celebration of the year’s harvest. Its flavours of oatmeal, heather honey, and whiskey combined with soft fruits and cream makes this a thoroughly Scottish dessert. In her … Continue reading