Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Eating DNA: Dietary Nucleotides in Nutrition
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Oranges and Grapes: More on insulin and glucose after fruit or juice
Category Archives: Honey Review
The first certified organic and fair traded honey in the world, this originates from the remote Miombo forests of North-Western Zambia. Supplied by Tropical Forest the honey itself is collected by small-scale village beekeepers. They construct traditional bark hives that … Continue reading