Top Posts & Pages
- The menaquinone (vitamin K2) content of animal products and fermented foods.
- Bone Broth, Gelatine, Oxalate, and Kidney Stones
- Brazil nuts and the variation in their selenium content
- Hippocratic misquotations: Let thy quotations not be by Hippocrates
- Diet and Nutrition of the Lion
- Bone Broth Mineral Content
- Whisky polyphenols and their potential health effects
- Whole apples, smoothie, or juice: Effects on blood glucose and insulin
- Bourbon, Brandy and Armagnac: Phenolics and antioxidant capacity
- Evolving salt: Did humans evolve on a high salt diet?
Category Archives: Fat
In the Name of the Fat.
The names of fatty acids that make up the fats in the world around us can be so familiar that we rarely consider where these names came from. While fatty acids now have systematic names and precise scientific names that describe … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, Fat, fatty acids, Nutrition, science, Uncategorized 1 Comment