Another simple meal.
- 3 eggs
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 potatoes
- 3 florets of broccoli
- Peel and slice the onion, carrot and potatoes as desired.
- Place these vegetables in a saucepan and cover with boiling water.
- Boil the vegetables over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes place the broccoli on top of the boiling vegetables for the last 5 minutes.
- At the same time heat a frying pan with a knob of beef dripping.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and break the yolks.
- Fry over a medium heat and flip over to cook both sides.
- Arrange on a plate in a pleasing manner.
- Season with ground black pepper and sea salt flakes.
- Add some butter or olive oil with the vegetables to taste.